1. Please note: Submit your registration as early as possible. Registration forms will be registered and numbered in the order received. The registration form is a binding agreement. Exhibitors withdrawing from the exhibition or reducing their exhibition area by more than 25 percent will be charged as follows:
2. The exhibition organizer reserves the right to stop accepting applications at any time or to reduce the amount of space requested if the exhibition is fully subscribed before the scheduled registration deadline. Should an exhibitor use more - or less - space than allotted by the organizer, the organizer reserves the right to revoke said exhibitor's space, to limit, or even assign the exhibitor to another booth. The organizer can also refuse to accept registrations, to prohibit specific goods and services from me exhibition, and to adjust the amount of booth spare requested. The final decision on the allocation of booth space rests with the organizer.
3. Detailed technical regulations and booth allocation documents will be sent to the exhibitorsafter the closing date for registration. Exhibitors must follow these regulations. The organizer reserves the right to adjust the allocated booth area.
4. BOOTH STYLE: An OPEN BOOTH is constructed entirely by the exhibitor. This type ofbooth will generally be set up with several openings. OPEN BOOTHS are located together, wherever possible, as free-standing blocks with other OPEN BOOTH exhibitor's. No partition walls or uprights will be supplied by the organizer for OPEN BOOTHS. However, the exhibitor must be prepared for the possibility that the neighboringexhibitors may erect partitions, layouts must be approved in advance. WALL BOOTHS are constructed with standardized front poles assembled with side and rear walls, for shell systems. Booths on outside areas are erected byexhibitor.
5. TERMS OF PAYMENT The registration fee will be invoiced on registration. The stand fee will be invoiced not later than 45 days prior to the opening day.
6. A completed registration form and payment of the registration fee entitle exhibitors of listing in the exhibition catalogue.
7. Subletting exhibition space is not permitted.
8. Only products mentioned on the registration form can be exhibited. Goods must not be removed from the booth during the exhibition without the organizer's written consent. Products of erotic or forcible character are not permitted.
9. Heavy items or equipment that exceeds the load of 1000 kg. per square metre must be specifically noted on the registration form.
10. Posters or other advertising material may not be displayed or distributed at public exhibition or parking areas without special permission from the organizer. Samples and advertising material may only be distributed at the exhibitor's own booth.
11. Demonstrations, distribution of samples, performances, use of audio-visual equipment must not be of inconvenience for the public or other exhibitors. Complains regarding above