We are now looking for two new Sales Representatives with passion for the outdoors and the outdoor industry to join our team in Oslo.
The traditional wholesale business as we know it today is rapidly changing. At Norrøna we believe that the future of wholesale will rely on how brands and retailers effectively can streamline the operational cooperation in order to create an appealing consumer experience. The way Norrøna is presented in our wholesale channels is a vital contribution factor, and we are now looking for two new Sales Representatives to support our wholesale business in Scandinavia.
We believe you have experience within retail or sales, with passion and great interest within the outdoor clothing industry.
The two roles are part of Norrøna’s Sales Nordic Department, and reports to Sales Manager Nordic. Main place of work when not traveling is at Norrøna HQ, Lysaker.
What to expect in this role:
- Together with Norrønas wholesale customers and partner stores, you will drive sell through activities
- Present, promote and sell products to existing and potential customer base
- Execute store visits and visual merchandising weekly throughout the year
- Conduct product trainings for Norrønas wholesale customers and partner stores according to plan
- Participate in events internally and externally
- Prepare and perform collection meetings for Norrønas wholesale customers and partner stores
- Contribute in sales meetings and internal processes
We believe you’ll succeed in this job if:
- You know the Scandinavian outdoor industry
- You are outgoing
- You can easily adapt and be ready to challenge our status quo
- You act professional
- You work structured
- You are passionate about sales
- You know that quality beats quantity
- You have the ability and motivation to make necessary travel over several days
Why this is a great opportunity:
- A unique opportunity to work with one of the most premium outdoor brands in the Industry
- Possibility to take part in cross departmental projects
- High degree of flexible working hours and a great opportunity to see more of Scandinavia
- Fast paced work environment with highly motivated, results oriented and competent colleagues in a friendly atmosphere
- Great Pension & Insurance policy for all employees
- Being a part of and delivering on Norrøna`s Sustainability Roadmap for 2029
- Relevant bachelor or master’s degree
- Minimum 3 years experience in the Scandinavian Outdoor Industry, either in sales or retail
- Drivers license B
Application link: https://www.norrona.com/en-GB/About-Norrona/Career-opportunities/?rmpage=job&rmjob=346&rmlang=UK
Application deadline: At the latest August 7th.
Start date: As soon as possible.