Do you want to take Brav to the next level? As a Product Designer at Swix Apparel you have the responsibility for product design including conceptualization, function, fabrics, materials, trims and colors according to BRAV’s Global Timeline, always with a sustainable approach.
You design fully functional commercial products and create drawings, detailed tech packs and garment specs for designs from proto to production ready products.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
Responsible for design and product development
- Responsible for product design including conceptualization, function, fabrics, materials, trims and colors, always with a sustainable approach.
- Attention to strategic design to meet price targets.
- Follow up prototype creation and development until the delivery of pre-production samples, according to the product development process within BRAV´s Global timeline.
- Develop and maintain product specification and other product technical information updated in relevant PLM and PIM systems, for both new and carry-over styles.
- Communicate daily with offices and factories.
Correspond with vendors
- Execute developments from concept to production ready products.
Presentation internally and externally.
- Professionally present product range, concepts and products to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Close cooperation with the marketing and e-com department to gain sales.
- A Bachelor's degree in Fashion, Product Design or similar field.
- Extensive experience from similar positions. Preferably from the outdoor industry.
- Min 3+ years of textile/garment industry experience.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complete them successfully according to BRAV’s Global Timeline.
- Very good English language skills, both verbally and written.
- Extensive proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of business applications tools (ERP and PLM) is a plus.
- A proven sustainable mindset.
- Professional attitude.
- Structured and methodical, knowing that the “devil is in the details”.
- Strong work ethics - willingness to get your hands dirty and get things done.
- Prioritize tasks and proactively address them.
- You are brave and dear to stand out from the crowd and do something different.
- Team player.
- You have a genuine interest in nature and an active lifestyle.
Type of Employment: Fixed-term employment as a replacement during maternity leave for 14 months starting 1st Jan 2022.
The position is located in: Oslo
Reports to: Product Development Manager
How to Apply: https://www.finn.no/job/fulltime/ad.html?finnkode=237392354
Applications Deadline: 21.November 2021
Spørsmål om stillingen:
Kontaktperson: Lene Bruvoll
Mobil: 958 00 769