As pattern maker at Helly Hansen you work closely together with our design and product development team. You will, together with the team, drive the development of the collection and ensure a good fit for innovative, high quality and technically advanced garments that will excite and fulfil the current and future needs of our consumers.
- To create full patterns, block patterns and size charts based on the seasonal needs
- To oversee, establish and communicate all specifications for fit, sizing and construction details for allocated styles
- To invite designers and developers to seasonal handover meetings and plan pattern needs
- To plan, manage and take active part in fit sessions for allocated styles
- To amend patterns and/or compare patterns against prototypes, preproduction samples or vendor patterns
- Be a close partner for design and development in the product development process. Sparring on construction feedback and solutions to lower consumption and make functional products
- Be hands on and create mock-ups and toiles if needed
Experiences and capabilities
- A degree in Pattern Design or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 5 years of work experience as a pattern maker, preferable with technical outerwear
- Documented skills in Gerber AccuMark or similar CAD system to efficiently create good patterns
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of apparel construction
- Well structured, with a strong ability to prioritize work and resources based on short- and long-term needs
- Excellent knowledge of aesthetic form and the ability to develop apparel for different markets and end users
- Knowledge and/or interest in 3D pattern making is a plus
- Experience from working in a PLM system is a good advantage, we use Centric PLM
- A good team player with a positive mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
- Passionate about the outdoors and HH related sports
The opportunity to join a high-performance team within a global brand in growth. A young and experienced international environment, with a culture of inclusion, empowerment and ownership. Competitive benefits and an active environment with passion for sports.
Location: Our HQ in Oslo, Norway.
Any questions can be directed to email@example.com
Application is ONLY accepted in portal HER! (due to personal data protection rules) and not later than 30th May 2022.